Want to feature your company to thousands of GI Film Festival Attendees?
Market your company by partnering with GIFF for giveaways, raffles and product placement in our gift bags!
Gift bag Sponsorship Opportunities
During the festival, we will present complimentary gift bags to celebrity & VIP attendees as a well to our wounded warriors. Placing your product in our gift bags is a rare opportunity to have your product used and sampled from prominent tastemakers and an opportunity to give a special gift to a few of our wounded warriors.
Past VIP gift bag recipients have included: Gary Sinise, Glenn Close, Robert Duvall, Kelsey Grammar, Jeffrey Ross, Stephen Baldwin, Leeann Tweeden, Karri Turner and Faizon Love.
Each gift bag item must be non-literature product with a value of at least $10.00 each product.
– Your company logo on gifilmfestival.comsponsor page with link to your company website
– 2 VIP full access tickets to all public events, screenings ($1,200 Value)
– One advertisement in official festival programs ($1,500 value)
– Your fliers/brochures on the GIFF main check-in/ticketing table ($500 value)
– A sponsor acknowledgement twitter with a link to your company to 4,800 facebook fans and 3,700 twitter followers
– Your logo included on a special “GIFF Partners” slide that will rotate on the big screen before movie screenings
Sponsorship Fee: 500 Products valued at $10.00 and up
– Your company name listed on gifilmfestival.com sponsor with link to your company website
– 2 weekend pass tickets to all public events, screenings ($800 Value)
– small advertisement in official festival programs ($800 value)
– A sponsor acknowledgment tweet with a link to your company to 4,800 facebook fans and 3,700 twitter followers
Sponsorship Fee: 250 Products valued at $10.00 and up
Online Giveaway: For the month of April and May, GIFF will hold several online giveaway contests.
Our fans will have an opportunity to “enter to win” on an exclusive web page that will highlight your product, your company, and a hyperlink to your domain. GIFF will market the contest to our 3,400 facebook fans and 2,400 twitter fans as well as host a direct link to the contest from the home page.
GIFF will hold a raffle on-site at the GI Film Festival where attendees may purchase raffle tickets to win select prizes. Your prize will be featured in our full page program raffle advertisement (3,000 copies) as well as on signage that will be displayed onsite during the festival. Raffle winners will be announced during the GI Film Festival Best of Film Awards on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
Fee: Product of three prizes (each prize must be valued at $300 & up)